Friday, July 2, 2010

failed test

Michael had a respiratory test. He had to walk without oxygen for 6 minutes while his O2 was continuously monitored. Going up hill his O2 fell to 85 (it should not be lower than 90). Then he O2 consumption was monitored overnight. The doctor's office called yesterday to say that he still needs oxygen while sleeping and during the day!
Michael was the one who spoke to the nurse, then he came and told me.
I said we need the O2 logs. What period of time was he below 90? When Michael asked when the test was to be repeated, the nurse responded, "oh in a year or two!" I am sorry that doesn't work for us.
Today I will call the doctor's office and try to get the lab report faxed to us, so I can look at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Currently it looks like Movable Type is the preferred blogging platform out there right
now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my site :: click here

Post a Comment